Armenia Celebrates First Citizen's Day Holiday0 Komentar
Armenia is celebrating its newest holiday after a bill designating the last Saturday in April as Citizen's Day was adopted by the Armenian parliament earlier this month. Events were held throughout the country on April 27, with Prime Minister Nikol Pashinian attending festivities in Yerevan. Citizen's Day marks the anniversary of the nationwide protest movement in April 2018 that ousted longtime leader Serzh Sarkisian and swept Pashinian to power. Opposition and rights groups have objected to state money -- around $255,000 -- being spent to celebrate a political victory. #voaapril #citizen #holiday
Vidio lainnya dari VOALihat semua
- 02:58Adaptasi Industri Film dan Bioskop Hadapi COVID-19
- 02:32Korban Tewas Tembus 100 Ribu, Masker Masih Menjadi Kontroversi
- 03:37Kembalinya Tradisi Kebun Sayur Mandiri "Victory Gardens"
- 03:57Nge-Gym di Rumah Bisa Menjadi Disruptor Industri Kebugaran
- 03:38Diaspora Indonesia di AS Tak Gelar Salat Ied Bersama karena Pandemi