US Navy Hospital Ship Comfort Arrives in New York0 Komentar
The U.S. Navy hospital ship USNS Comfort enters New York Harbor during the coronavirus outbreak in New York City, Monday, March 30. The United States, which has the most reported cases worldwide, has a recorded death toll Monday of over 2,500. New York alone has seen over 1,000 deaths. Hospitals in New York City are set to get some relief with Monday’s arrival of the Navy’s USNS Comfort hospital ship, which will clear space for coronavirus patients by taking those in need of care for conditions other than the virus. Its sister ship, the USNS Mercy, began taking patients Sunday at the port of Long Beach, outside Los Angeles. On Sunday, U.S. President Donald Trump announced guidelines on social distancing to prevent the spread of COVID-19 would be extended to the end of April. #us navy hospital ship #covid-19 #virus corona #voa news #voice of america
Vidio lainnya dari VOALihat semua
- 02:58Adaptasi Industri Film dan Bioskop Hadapi COVID-19
- 02:32Korban Tewas Tembus 100 Ribu, Masker Masih Menjadi Kontroversi
- 03:37Kembalinya Tradisi Kebun Sayur Mandiri "Victory Gardens"
- 03:57Nge-Gym di Rumah Bisa Menjadi Disruptor Industri Kebugaran
- 03:38Diaspora Indonesia di AS Tak Gelar Salat Ied Bersama karena Pandemi