Robot Waiters Speak and Serve Food at this Restaurant0 Komentar
Collaborative robots known as “cobots” are becoming big business. Restaurants in the U.S. and in countries around the world are using robots at restaurants. According to BIS Research, in 2018, the cobot market registered a revenue of $580.8 million and is projected to reach $9.13 billion by 2024. VOA’s Elizabeth Lee visited one restaurant in Los Angeles where robots work as a hostess and a waiter. #robot waiters #voiceofamerica
Vidio lainnya dari VOALihat semua
- 02:58Adaptasi Industri Film dan Bioskop Hadapi COVID-19
- 02:32Korban Tewas Tembus 100 Ribu, Masker Masih Menjadi Kontroversi
- 03:37Kembalinya Tradisi Kebun Sayur Mandiri "Victory Gardens"
- 03:57Nge-Gym di Rumah Bisa Menjadi Disruptor Industri Kebugaran
- 03:38Diaspora Indonesia di AS Tak Gelar Salat Ied Bersama karena Pandemi